The Burns Practice is a traditional family practice. We always put our patients’ interests first and take great pride in the level of care that we offer our patients.
Our team of GPs and nurses are of the highest standard; we aim to work with patients and to deal with problems by taking your wishes and values into consideration.
We are involved in training medical students and trainee GPs and enjoy the responsibility of helping to educate those who will care for you in the future.
We welcome your views and will always respond to your concerns.
“We are a high achieving, forward thinking and proactive Practice, constantly striving for a seamless provision of excellent patient care within a holistic environment. We value our patients and their opinions are important to us”
- We aim to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe and welcoming environment. Our Doctors and staff are approachable, respectful and patient-centered
- We aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice, offering a wide range of services and facilities
- We aim to be a Centre of Excellence for teaching and training of medical students, GP Registrars and Nurses
- We aim to use technology smartly to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our administration, patient contact and clinical activity
- We will continue to invest in our staff, diversifying and developing our skills and knowledge base to ensure that we have a highly skilled, resilient and adaptable work force to meet the needs of our patients and communities
- We aim to support the development through a greater understanding and treatment of disease through proactive engagement with research projects
- We will seek to collaborate and work in partnership to strengthen community links and respond to local, regional and national initiatives