The practice is registered and complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018). Any request for access to notes by a patient, patient’s representative or outside body will be dealt with in accordance with the Act. Please contact the surgery for further information.
Please see this guide for further information on your electronic patient record and the sharing of information.
Please click here for The Burns Practice & TTP Fair Processing Notice June 2017
Please ask at reception for a copy of our ‘How we use your information’ leaflet.
The leaflet includes;
- Why we collect information about you
- How your medical records are used
- How you can access your medical records
- How your records are kept confidential
- How your information may be shared
We hold your records in STRICT CONFIDENCE