To use the SystmOnline service, you will need to visit reception to request a user name and password. You cannot register for this service online because your identity needs to be verified. Once you have been given your user name and a random password, wait an hour before trying to log in to the website.
Please enter your user name and password and click Login.
If you have been granted access to other SystmOnline accounts, you will see a list of usernames you can choose to log in as. Click Login As This Person to choose the account you want to use.
You will then see the SystmOnline Home Page, which shows your details and your GP practice’s contact details at the top. You can navigate to all the online services from here, and can return to the Home Page by clicking Home in the blue menu bar, or by clicking the Back button on any page.
There are a number of services which can be accessed online, such as;
Appointments – (Please note this function has currently been suspended due to working differently during the pandemic)
- Book with either a Dr, Nurse or HCA,
- See future booked appointments,
- Cancel booked appointments, and
- See your past appointment history.
- Request your repeat medications, and
- Change your preferred pharmacy.
- View your summary care record, and
- View your childhood vaccination history.
Manage your account
- Change contact details
- Manage online services.