Workingwin the Health-led Employment Trial is an experimental trial testing a new employment support service for people with a health condition. The trial aims to find out how good this new service is at helping people to find and stay in work.
How does the trial work?
The Health-led Employment Trial is a randomised control trial, meaning people who take part will be randomly placed into one of two research groups. One group will receive the new services and the other group will be provided with information about existing services in their area.
Who is the trial for?
• People with a mental health or physical health condition
• People who are out of work and want to work; or working and want support to continue working
• People registered with a GP in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Bassetlaw or Barnsley.
• People aged 18 at the time of referral
How to get involved
To refer yourself visit www.workingwinreferrals.co.uk or ring 0114 290 0218
The Improving access to psychological therapies programme was established by the government in 2005 to develop the implementation of guidelines for people with depression and anxiety. Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust has been delivering IAPT services since 2008. Their highly skilled team of psychological wellbeing practitioners, cognitive behavioural therapists and counsellors now see over 2,000 people every month.
The provide help and support people who are suffering with any of the following;
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Depression, including ore and post natal depression
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Non-severe eating difficulties.
Early Help Hub
For more information please visit the website